BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

header

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Broken Heart

just be glad that it was once yours.

Should I hate you because you hurt me?
Or should I love you because you made me feel special?

Deep down you know it's best for yourself,
but you hate the thought of him being with someone else.

Now I believe it when people say love is blind...
'cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.

Money can't mend a broken heart;
that's Love's job.

One can not truly experience the beauty of love
without enduring the pain
that comes with it once it is lost.

It hurts to see the one you love happy with someone else,
but it is more painful to see the one you are with unhappy with you.

The heart does heal and you will love like this again...
only when you do, you will deny you ever felt like this before.

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine...

You will know that you love someone
when you want him to be happy.
Even if that means you're not a part of their happiness.

I was born the day you kissed me,
died the day you left me,
but lived for the time that you loved me
I will always love him,
I just won't love the way he treated me.





With silence and tears.

If the government could tax broken hearts,
there would be no deficit.

I would like to stay a secret,
like walking in the dark,
if no one knows you,
no one cares and
no one breaks your heart.

The pain of having a broken heart
is not so much as to kill you,
yet not so little as to let you live.

Those who don't know
how to weep with their whole heart,
don't know how to laugh either.

Cats whiskers are so sensitive;
they can find their way through
the narrowest crack in a broken heart.

Don't cry when the sun is gone,
because the tears won't let you see the stars

There is a time for departure
even when there's no certain place to go...



Im Still .........


Broken Heart......................

0 comments:

Latest Promotion Please Click & View =)

My SlideShow

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Coretan karutan marutan Syiq2intheblog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers