BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

header

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

leave da feel behind da road..n jt u turn use anoda road..


The one u care will hurt u most..
I dnt hv any idea y shud i feel dis way..bt im gettin hurt..
it is just me being a over-sensitive?? Ah!..
im confused..y shud im feel dis way..im feel i miss sumthin..
im losin one of ma close friend..
ah!~ im kinda very sad...
I can’t think straight if ma brain is full of emotions & thoughts. So, like blowin ur nose when U have a cold, I’d like 2 blow ma brains onto this blog...
A really good friend of mine recently did sumthin dat its gettin me hurt..
im confused y shud i cant let it go..
Suppose i nd to breath n jt let it be..jt let it go..
Let him Friend with ppl dat he want n can make it he happy..As long he happy..
Jt leave....syiq2...please...
Dnt make it bother u...

Actually, if it were anyone I didn’t care about, it would hv just rolled off ma back & I would go on with ma day. But this is someone I respect, look up to, & care about personally, so it hurt pretty deeply.....very deeply..
Its is nt first tyme..he did smthin..im jt reliaze dis few weeks..

Then im jt reliazed Owh..he got new friend..of coz da old friend will leave behind...
n nt important anymore....

Its really hurtin myself...
really hurt....

Now, words are words, nothin more nothin less. It’s entirely possible that he was lacking in sleep & bz at his super-important job & was simply too cranky to deal with his crazy STICH friend....

I was a bit hurt at what he DOIN...

He’s also the type to never apologize for anything he’s said, so I guess I will just have to suffer until time takes it’s course...

Maybe he doesnt do anythin wrong..i jt need to stop friend with him...I guess..
im control myself very well cz im respect u..

then...
i hate a liar..

0 comments:

Latest Promotion Please Click & View =)

My SlideShow

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Coretan karutan marutan Syiq2intheblog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers