BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

header

Friday, June 17, 2011

feelin nt okay,..



urmm...im feel totally different tonite..feel to warm it..headache...urmmm...so stress...
urmm...is it da symptom 4 da thing? <
i dont know how to explain..bt only me can feel da pain...
i cant tell ppl hw i feel abt dis...
i cant explain too...
im only able to explain to Saed..<>
sumthin already effect my immune system...

as doctor says..i need to pray more to Allah & keep healthy..
No Junkfood..& need to do a treatment...

Urmmm...i jt want 2 feel okay...
bt now my head its really painin me..he ask me to watch movie...bt im nt able to go cz tomorrow im workin n im nt comfortable to go...Urmm..sorry..doesnt mean to hurt u..somemore i hve class on sunday...i need enough rest...urmmm y u complain dat im ignorin u...i neva meant like dat..i'll jt hav a lot thing to thingkin in my head rite now.....

Nite all~




0 comments:

Latest Promotion Please Click & View =)

My SlideShow

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Coretan karutan marutan Syiq2intheblog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers