BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

banner

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

header

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Simple boy is making me feel this way


A Simple boy is making me feel this way, I might be wondering, "What is going on?" Well, it sounds like i have a crush on him?? WTF….OMG…Control ur breath…!~ Fuh3…Fuh…Fuh…!
I wod say dat I know when I have a crush on someone when I start thinkin abt the person every minute of da day..hahah…I’ll care abt him in a way dat I wod’nt usually and I always care abt wht he think abt me..? ~ dis is really a joke for myself okay?

Hohohohoho~
I’ve also get a weird feelin inside my heart when da person around me?
~ Fuckin Joke!! =D

Oh come on….Just can’t get enough or wht? kekek…~

Hehe…but im believe 1 thinK..dat dis feelin will gone one day..~
Dis feelin will not keep for forever…but is just feel i like somebody..
and i cannot get da person..Once u wake up again in da morning..
da feelin will fly away from me…When I let myself to forget abt da feelin and try to control my heart…
~ HoHo…~ Im nt beleivin in LOVE..~but wht I believe is person can tolerate me more…care about me more den he can care abt himself,…Can Take care Of me…4 da whole life…

And da Biggest Part is person can make my life feel complete,,
& always make me feel dat im not alone anymore in dis wOrld.., make me feelin so good and enjoy my Life…all da happiness I can grab only for Myself…~ haha da sound looks like im selfish rite? hehe Who cares?...hahah…~ Jt joke okay?...
Wat I mean is….i want 2 have a lot happiness & Im not longer alone Coz I’ve hve person dat really appreciate myself and accept My self very well….
I just cannot wait da moment………..

PRAY FOR ME ..i CAN GET ALL DA HAPPINESS FOREVER … =)

~CARE.BELEIVE.HAPPY.~

0 comments:

Latest Promotion Please Click & View =)

My SlideShow

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Coretan karutan marutan Syiq2intheblog

Daisypath Anniversary tickers